Great Design

Welcome to Great Design. This website will look at the best designs on the internet. As well as tutorials teaching you how to produce amazing designs and get good looking results.

Wallpaper Wednesday - Double Post

Sep 26, 2007

Hey there,

Since I haven't been posting much on this blog lately since my life has been so busy with work I thought I would give you 2 wallpapers to use this week. These are really cool and I love them both.

The first one is a 70's style alien vector image thing. I don't really no what to call it but it does look cool. You can find the original here. You can click the image for the full version.

Wallpaper Wednesday
This second image is of a completely different take. I have not found many good 3d images to use as wallpapers but this is so funny. The original is found here. I just love this image so much. Click for full version.

Wallpaper Wednesday
Till next time good bye.

0 comments: