Great Design

Welcome to Great Design. This website will look at the best designs on the internet. As well as tutorials teaching you how to produce amazing designs and get good looking results.

Elite By Design - A Website To Check Out

Jan 9, 2008

Hey There

While search the internet I came across this cool website Elite By Design. It is a simple website, updated regularly, which gives you loads of different tips and tricks, on nearly everything. I like visiting it, I have found some really cool tricks from viewing the articles he has written. It is a really clean website and I think it is great. He also wrote about me, so its good to return the favor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James, thanks so much for the links back! Much appreciated. Hopefully we can keep working together :)

Just a quick question, could you change the anchor text of elitebydesign.com to just Elite By Design? Not a big issues, just a little google thing I have :P

James Powell said...

Yeah sure no problem.

Anonymous said...

yea it is elite by design is fit to help both designer and promoters.
http://designwebsite.wordpress.com

James Powell said...

Thats a great little website thanks.