Great Design

Welcome to Great Design. This website will look at the best designs on the internet. As well as tutorials teaching you how to produce amazing designs and get good looking results.

Prague Panoramas Pictures

Oct 29, 2007

Hey Peeps

On my recent trip to Prague I took many photos as you do. One of my favourite kind are Panoramas I love taking them and stitching them together in Photoshop. Below are the couple of Panoramas that I took. The first image contains 9 seperate shots and hasn't come out that well to be honest. Quiet a lot of data had to be removed since they were taken in a big curve. At one point there was more white that actual colour. I've 'shopped in a couple of trees and areas to make it look better. Thank fully the other 3 were taken with less shots and have come out a bit better.

Click the images for the full versions.




0 comments: